Monday, January 10, 2005

EMERALD CITY CON: FEB 5 and 6th



So...it turns out I am headlining Emerald City Con. I am the Guest Of Honor™ and all the other guests are a bunch of punk-ass beeeyotches. Besides signing my many best-selling comics, I'll also be overseeing two different panels, a panel with Marvel writers Saturday at 2 p.m. and another panel on "breaking into the industry" at noon on Sunday. See you there!

While surely everybody will pale next to my deafening radiance, other guests include my pals Tom Peyer, Jay Faerber, Travis Charest, the Authority team of Ed Brubaker and Dustin Nguyen, Ford Gilmore, Uber-writer Brian Bendis, Robert Kirkman, Peter Bagge and a BUNCHA others (there not actually punk-ass beeyotches, either.)

More info, and a complete guest list: here

No comments: